The Midwest's Largest Cannabis Festival
THE LEGACY CUP IS BACK FOR YEAR 4! The Midwest’s Largest Cannabis Festival —– Competition, Consumption, Education, Music, Food, and Art September 30th, 2023, 11 am–7 pm @ Surly
THE LEGACY CUP
FOR YEAR 4!
The Midwest’s Largest Cannabis Festival
Competition, Consumption, Education, Music, Food, and Art
September 30th, 2023,
11 am–7 pm @ Surly Festival Field
Join us at Surly Festival Field on September 30th, 2023, for Minnesota’s largest legal cannabis competition, consumption event, and festival featuring music, food, and art. New this year is the Homegrown Cannabis and Solventless Hash competitions featuring legacy growers from across the state. Get your munchies on at the Food Trucks, tickle your creative curiosities at one of several art installments, fill your brain with cannabis knowledge in the education tent, and so much more. Check out all we have in store at the MN Legacy Cup IV in 2023!
Cup Awards – Cannabis Competitions
Whether you’re a novice grower, an experienced cultivator, or a product manufacturer, we welcome you to compete in the Legacy Cup cannabis and hemp competitions. Reserve your slot to compete on the Legacy Cup website before they’re sold out.
This year’s categories include Homegrown Cannabis, Solventless Hash, THC Gummy, THC Tincture, THC Seltzer, THC Soda, Most Innovative THC Beverage, THC Chocolate, Most Innovative THC Product, CBD Flower, CBD Edible, CBD Tincture, CBD Topical, and Most Innovative CBD Product.
Attendees will also vote to name the Minnesota People’s Choice champions in the following categories: Favorite Dispensary, Favorite Cannabis Brand, Favorite THC Product, Favorite Munchy, and Favorite Sesh Music. Online voting opens on September 16th and goes until 4 pm the day of the event.
This summer, Minnesota became the 23rd state to legalize recreational cannabis in the United States! We will celebrate with one of Minnesota’s first and largest consumption events where folks can light up in the sesh tent with one another. Bring your cannabis of choice and light up with your best buds.
Open to the general public, the Ganja Games include Best Joint Rolling, Bong Hit, Dab Hit, and Headiest Pipe. To enter the competitions, guests are encouraged to bring their own flower, concentrate, and glass. Rolling paper and hemp flower will be provided for the joint rolling competition (or feel free to use your own flower).
We won’t spoil the fun, but we’ve planned live art and interactive artistic opportunities for attendees to join in on throughout the grounds. Come on, sore eyes, we’ve got the sights for you.
Check out the main stage for the Ganja Games, Competition winner announcements, and surprise musical guests who will kick off the party with live jams.
Minnesota is home to some of the most delicious and diverse gastronomic masterpieces in the Midwest. What better way to honor that than with a fleet of food trucks hand-picked to quench your thirst and mellow your munchies.
The Minnesota cannabis scene is expanding every day, and with so many new brands to discover, we’re bringing them all to one centralized location for guests to explore.
Swing by the education tent, where a panel of cannabis experts and advocates will be hosting conversations around growing your own cannabis, finding your preferred consumption modality, and so much more.
Live Glassblowing & Merch
Visit the Legacy tent to watch glass artists creating impressive works of art live, for purchase. Limited-run Legacy Cup merch will include artist-designed t-shirts, beanies, long-sleeved shirts, sweatshirts, koozies, and lighters. They’ll be flyin’ off the shelves until they’re all sold out. Don’t wait, or they’ll be gone.
About The Legacy Cup
Founded in 2019 by Josh Wilken-Simon, a cannabis and glass pipe enthusiast and the owner of Legacy Glassworks & Legacy Cannabis, the legacy cup was created to honor the underground cannabis culture and cultivators. The goal of this event is to bring the Midwest cannabis community together in a friendly competition while providing the general public with an educational and captivating experience.
A huge thanks to our sponsors. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to host the Midwest’s largest cannabis competition and festival.
Stage Sponsor: Retro Bakery
Sesh Lounge: Minny Grown
Top Shelf: Cultivated, BLNCD, Crested River, Splitrock Farms, Boveda
Game Tent: Gigli
Little Italy: Salute
Ganja Games: Loon Lab, No Coast, Hemp House
Education: Minnesota Women’s Cannabis Collective
Community: Clr!ty, Granny’s, Watchtower Dispensary, epac, STIGMA, Rx BioFarms, Superior Molecular, Foundry Nation
The holder of this ticket is over 21 years of age. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to attending the Legacy Cup IV, including exposure to illness, and waives all claims against the event organizer, sponsors, or venue owners. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and venue policies, and the ticket holder consents to reasonable examination and search to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or venue policies may result in refused admission or expulsion. Ticket holder acknowledges they may be photographed or videotaped while attending this event in consideration for use of this ticket, and the organizer may use such images without any right to notice or compensation. No refunds or exchanges.
Your Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Legacy Cup ticket holders and attendees. By purchasing or using a Legacy Cup ticket you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
I desire to participate in the September 30, 2023, Legacy Cup IV (the “Legacy Cup”), including, without limitation, to purchase ticket(s) and attend the Legacy Cup at hosted at Surly Festival Field, 520 SE Malcolm Ave. Minneapolis, MN. In consideration of being permitted to purchase a ticket(s) and attend the Legacy Cup, I hereby agree to all the terms of this Release of Liability and Waiver of Rights (this “Release and Waiver”).
This Release and Waiver shall be binding upon and enforceable against me, my personal representatives, spouse, assigns, heirs, and next of kin without limitation. It is my desire and intent that the words, terms, provisions, covenants, and remedies contained in this Release and Waiver shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law. If any portion of this Release and Waiver is held invalid, the remainder shall not be affected and shall continue in full legal force and effect. The terms of this Release and Waiver shall continue from this date forever. This document constitutes the entire agreement between Organizer and me and supersedes any previous or contemporaneous discussions or agreements between us in respect of these matters. I specifically acknowledge and agree that this document is not intended to be a general release subject to limitations and conditions that would otherwise apply under applicable Minnesota state laws, ordinances, statutes, rules, and regulations (collectively, “Applicable Law”), and additionally agree to WAIVE ANY AND ALL GENERAL RELEASE LIMITATIONS PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR ANY RIGHTS GRANTED TO ME UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. This Release and Waiver shall be construed and interpreted as broadly as possible under the laws of Minnesota.
1. My choice to purchase a ticket(s) and attend the Legacy Cup is knowing, voluntary, and made for my personal enjoyment. I understand that participation in the Legacy Cup, including use of any hemp and/or cannabinoid products, involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, rescue operations, emergency treatment, property loss or damage, serious personal and bodily injury, death, and severe personal and economic losses. These may result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but also from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, or the condition of the facilities, equipment, or vehicles. Further, there may be other risks not known to me or reasonably foreseeable at this time. I understand and I have considered the risks involved, and I voluntarily and freely choose to assume these risks.
2. I fully and forever release and discharge Legacy Glass LLC, and Legacy Glassworks, LLC and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and insurers, and all others involved in the Legacy Cup (collectively referred to in this Release and Waiver as “Organizer”) from any and all injuries (including death), losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims), demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability of any kind, of or to me, my property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Legacy Cup, even if it is due to the negligence, injudicious act, omission, or other fault of Organizer.
3. I will defend, indemnify, hold harmless, and reimburse Organizer from and for all damages, losses, costs, or expenses (including legal fees) incurred by Organizer or paid by them to any person (including me or my insurers) in respect of any accident, injury (including death), loss, or property damage, however caused resulting from, arising out of, or otherwise in connection with my participation in the Legacy Cup. I will reimburse Organizer if anyone makes a claim against Organizer in connection with my participation in the Legacy Cup, including, without limitation, any accident I may be involved in or any injury, loss, damage to me, other parties or property however caused.
4. I will not initiate any claim, lawsuit, court action, or other legal proceeding or demand against Organizer, nor join or assist in the prosecution of any claim for money or other damages which anyone may have, on account of injuries (including death), losses, or damages sustained by me, other parties, or my (or others’) property in connection with my participation in the Legacy Cup, and I waive any right I may have to do so. This means that I cannot sue to hold Organizer responsible for any injury, loss, or damage sustained by me, other parties, or my (or others’) property in connection with the Legacy Cup, even if it is due to the negligence, injudicious act, omission, or other fault of Organizer. I waive my insurers’ right to make a claim against Organizer based on payments by insurers to me or on my behalf for any reason. This means my insurers have no rights of subrogation against Organizer.
5. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed necessary in the event of any illness, accident, or injury, or medical emergency resulting from or in connection with my participation in the Legacy Cup and understand that I am solely responsible for all costs related to such medical treatment, medical transportation, and/or evacuation.
6. I am over 21 years of age and have full capacity to enter into this agreement and am of a sufficient age to attend this Legacy Cup. I am in good health, in proper physical condition, and I do not have any medical or other conditions that would impair my ability to purchase a ticket(s) and attend the Legacy Cup. If at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe or that I am no longer in proper physical condition to purchase a ticket(s) and attend the Legacy Cup, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Legacy Cup.
7. I will follow any and all instructions, recommendations, and cautions of Organizer at all times during the Legacy Cup. I understand that Organizer reserves the right to refuse or deny participation to any participant for any reason whatsoever. I also understand that Organizer reserves the right to terminate any or all portions of the Legacy Cup at any time, should I fail to act appropriately with regards to my own personal safety and/or the safety of other individuals participating in the Legacy Cup. This determination of appropriateness in my actions and behavior shall be at the professional discretion of Organizer or their representatives. If at any time I choose to threaten, harass, physically assault or endanger the safety or well-being of other participants or the public, I understand that my ability to continue to participate may be terminated, with no financial recourse and no right to make any claim for monetary compensation, or otherwise. Further, should my inappropriate behavior disrupt the Legacy Cup, I understand that I may become liable for additional incurred expenses.
8. I acknowledge I may be photographed, videoed or may otherwise have my likeness recorded while attending the Legacy Cup in consideration for purchasing the ticket and attending the Legacy Cup. I hereby grant Organizer, without limitation, the right to use my name and likeness in connection with the Legacy Cup for any publicity without further compensation or permission and the right to record video or take still photography of me while participating in the Legacy Cup.
9. I acknowledge the ongoing risk of Covid-19. Organizer encourages its partners and all participants to continue to safeguard the health and safety of the public from risk of contracting Covid-19. Organizer encourages the use of masks and social distancing whenever possible during the Legacy Cup, however there is no requirement that these protocols are followed by all in attendance at all times. I understand and I have considered the risks involved, and I voluntarily and freely choose to assume these risks.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THE COVENANTS AND AGREEMENTS AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE ORGANIZER.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Surly Festival Field 520 Malcolm Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
Comments are closed.