Emerald Cup 22 Harvest Ball
TRADITION TAKES ROOT AS EMERALD CUP ANNOUNCES ANNUAL HARVEST BALL FESTIVAL DATES FOR
TRADITION TAKES ROOT AS EMERALD CUP ANNOUNCES ANNUAL HARVEST BALL FESTIVAL DATES FOR DECEMBER 2022
Back by popular demand, the 2022 Harvest Ball is an annual gathering of our global Emerald Cup community in celebration of the fall harvest. Our community kicks off the journey to the 19th Annual Emerald Cup Awards by celebrating California’s best cannabis cultivators and grower.
- Emerald Cup Harvest Ball returns on December 10 & 11, 2022 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, in Santa Rosa, California
- Exclusive Presale for Emerald Cup newsletter subscribers starts Friday August 26) at noon PDT
The highly anticipated 2022 Emerald Cup Harvest Ball (ECHB) will take place on Saturday December 10th & Sunday December 11th at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, California. After making its debut last December, this new celebration for our community is deeply rooted in a tradition dating back to 2003, when on a small farm in the hills of the Emerald Triangle of Northern California the first awards were held by founder Tim Blake and his friends.
Both a fall harvest “afterparty” and a celebratory kick-off to the annual Competition, the Emerald Cup Harvest Ball will be the first step in the journey to the world’s largest and most diverse competition, The Emerald Cup Awards which drew over 700 entries in over 50 categories in 2022. This year’s ECHB once again marks the beginning of the entry window for the farms, brands, and individuals submitting their products for the 19th Annual Cup Competition.
Continuing the collaborative effort to successfully represent the NorCal and SoCal cannabis markets into one California Cannabis community, the annual Emerald Cup once again splits into two unique events in two distinct locations: The 2022 Emerald Cup Harvest Ball will be at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, California this December, while the 19th Annual Emerald Cup Awards Show is destined take place in May 2023 in Los Angeles.
The Emerald Cup Harvest Ball will offer a robust consumer marketplace that will include fresh harvest flowers, top-shelf genetics, and the year’s most highly sought-after products making this an annual reunion event for the cannabis industry and the culture. Over the weekend, concert stages will host chart-topping musical guests; Emerald Cup Sessions speaker panels will feature powerful voices, thought-leaders, and visionaries from all corners of cannabis culture, plus consumption lounges, VIP experiences, organic food halls, infused bars and beer gardens, artisan fairs and memory-making moments will be on-site to celebrate the counterculture lifestyle with a full two-day experience.
“The only way to discover the best of the 2023 cannabis haul is to attend the 2022 Harvest Ball”
Expect a tasteful insider-access environment at both the public event at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds and at VIP experiences held throughout the weekend. Here industry heavy hitters cultural icons and passionate activists will network, share knowledge and create solutions,through thought-provoking conversations on the ever-evolving cannabis and psychedelic industries
Elements of The Emerald Cup Harvest Ball include:
- The fresh harvest of the 2022 growing season with a focus on new genetics that will fuel 2023 recreational market
- Consumer marketplace featuring a broad spectrum of the newest and best of the from leading farms and growers
- Special activation promoting the launch of the 19th Annual Competition, and paying tribute to the previous years Award winners
- Harvest Ball concert stages hosting electrifying headline performers and exciting new talent for discovery and tastemaking
- Organic Food Halls, Infused Bars, and Cannabis consumption areas
- Emerald Cup Sessions- a long standing speaker series that brings together world class cannabis experts for educational and advocacy
- The Area 101 Lounge (A homage to where it all started for Tim Blake and friends in the early days of the Cup)
- Regenerative Agriculture Garden Activation – where regenerative farming is fun!
- Upgrades to VIP Packages now include exclusive meet and greets with Emerald Cup participants and personalities, as well as the opportunity to get first dibs on presale tickets and experience the EC Award show in Los Angeles (May 2023)
ABOUT THE EMERALD CUP
The Emerald Cup is the world’s premier cannabis brand destination and iconic live event. While advancing the concept of sustainable farming, the iconic 19-year old organization’s reputation is firmly solidified as the largest and most respected cannabis competition in the world. As an organization, The Emerald Cup prides itself in bringing together the leading experts in the cannabis industry to educate and inspire our fellow farmers, patients, and patrons each year. The community celebration has grown to become a global movement honoring each year’s finest, organic, sun and indoor-grown, cannabis harvest, as well as the finest cannabis products available starting with the annual Harvest Ball Festival which marks the start of the Emerald Cup Competition. The Cup has stood as a celebration of excellence and over the years the founder, Tim Blake, has been recognized as one of the guardians of the cannabis industry.
10 (Saturday) 12:00 pm - 11 (Sunday) 9:00 pm
Sonoma County Fairgrounds
1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404