Cannabis Quality Conference & Expo 2022
About the Cannabis Quality Conference We are pleased to announce our return to
About the Cannabis Quality Conference
We are pleased to announce our return to in-person events with the Cannabis Quality Conference (CQC), taking place October 17-19, 2022 at the Hilton in Parsippany, New Jersey. Conveniently located in North Jersey, the CQC is a short train ride from New York City and Newark International airport. With cannabis markets in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts all beginning to flourish, this event will allow for a meeting of the minds like no other.
Brought to you by Cannabis Industry Journal, the CQC is a business-to-business conference and expo where cannabis industry leaders and stakeholders meet to build the future of the cannabis marketplace. Taking place in a pivotal year for the cannabis industry and in a location surrounded by new market opportunities, the CQC will deliver hands-on education, networking and business discussions. The venue setting, coupled with our highly focused content, creates a business meeting environment unlike anything else.
Topics will include:
- The Future of East Coast Cannabis: Social Equity, Justice & Legalization
- The State of the State: An Update on New Jersey Legalization
- From Research to Recall: Regulatory Compliance for Cannabis Businesses in New Jersey
- The State of the State: An Update on New York Legalization
- 280E & Beyond: Accounting and Tax Compliance for Cannabis Businesses
- Other Cannabinoids 101
- Navigating Cannabis Testing Regulations for Multi-State Operations
- Quality in the Retail Ecosystem
- Get It Right the First Time: Best Practices to Design Your Facility for a Successful Operation
- Tri-State Cannabis: Pro Tips for Winning Applications
- Security in Cannabis: From Application to Operations
- Stay Tuned for More!
The CQC is a hybrid event, meaning you will have the option to join us in New Jersey or you can attend virtually. Stay tuned for virtual registration updates.
Human connection is so important for events. Whether it’s a random connection in a hotel lobby, a stroll by a booth at a trade show or a seat next to a new friend in a learning session – connecting with others is what makes events so valuable. You’ll find all that and more if you join us in New Jersey.
But if you can’t make it, that’s why we’ve built new tools into the Cannabis Quality Conference Virtual Platform to ensure those discussions, discovery and connection can go on whether our event is offline or online (and not end when the live stream does).
The new platform provides attendees with a way to keep track of live sessions, connect with sponsors and engage with peers, all in a familiar way.
17 (Monday) 12:00 pm - 19 (Wednesday) 12:00 pm
Hilton Parsippany New Jersey
1 Hilton Ct, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054